Tips for using this site
About Award of Excellence
Why can’t I log in?
There are a number of reasons why you may not be able to log in:
- You don’t have an Award of Excellence ID. You must get an Award of Excellence ID from your company before you can log in to the site. If you lost your ID, please contact your company’s program coordinator. You can also call Award of Excellence at 1(800) 275-9171.
- The Award of Excellence ID that you are using is no longer active or is being used by someone else. If you have logged in with this ID before but are unable to log in now, check with your company’s program coordinator to make sure there aren’t any problems with your account.
What’s my password?
If this is your FIRST TIME logging in, you should enter your temporary password.
- Your temporary password is printed on your enrollment letter that came with your Award of Excellence Welcome Kit.
- Your temporaty password is case sensitive and consists of letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Once you log in you will be asked to change your password.
If you have logged in before, you created your own password.
- It should be at least 6 characters and cannot contain spaces.
I lost or forgot my Award of Excellence ID, now what?
If you have lost your Award of Excellence ID, please contact your company’s program coordinator. You can also call Award of Excellence at 1(800) 275-9171.
How do I get an Award of Excellence ID?
Award of Excellence is a members-only Web site.
Your company will give you a welcome kit that contains an enrollment card. The enrollment card and enrollment letter contain your Award of Excellence ID and your Temporary Password.
Why does Awardofexcellence.com restrict access after several failed attempts to log in?
This is a security measure that ensures your information is kept safe. While this may seem inconvenient, it prevents other people from gaining access to your information.
When I log in I see someone else’s name, what’s wrong?
Your Award of Excellence ID probably got mixed up with someone else’s. You may have received another person’s ID on accident, or someone else used your ID to log in.
Please call the Award of Excellence team at 1(800) 275-9171 to resolve the matter.
Getting the most out of your online experience
- Have any printed materials that contain IDs, passwords, and/or PINs handy. You will need this information when using the site.
- Use the most recent version of your Internet Browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari).
- Install and run Adobe Flash Player.
- Enable cookies (Temporary Internet Files).
The Web site looks broken, what’s going on?
There are several reasons why the Web site might look broken:
- Your Internet Browser isn’t supported. Upgrade to the latest version of:
- Flash isn’t installed. You must have Flash installed and running to fully utilize the features of this site. Download Adobe Flash Player
- Cookies are disabled. You must enable cookies (Temporary Internet Files) to be able to log in to the site.
How do I know that my information is protected?
This Web site uses a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to encrypt all data that is transmitted from your browser to the site’s server.
You can verify this site is secure by looking for the “https” in the URL. You should also see the “Lock” icon at the bottom of your window.
More information about secure Web pages
Why do you require that I have an email address?
Having an email address allows us to send you important information about your account and to contact you about the status of your catalog orders.
We honor your privacy and do not share this information with any third-parties.
What if I don’t have an email address?
There are several web-based providers that offer free email accounts:
What is Award of Excellence?
Award of Excellence rewards employees that help make their company a safer and better place to work.
With Award of Excellence and the SmartCard Program, you earn points that can be used toward great prizes. Points are awarded when you participate in training sessions, get “caught” doing something right, and are recognized by your fellow employees.
How do I create an account?
This program is only available to companies and their employees that have signed up for Award of Excellence. If you’d like to learn more about Award of Excellence and the SmartCard Programs, please visit www.billsims.com.
How do I use awardofexcellence.com?
AwardOfExcellence.com is a quick and easy way to earn and spend your points. The points you earn with the SmartCard Programs are automatically added to your account. Once you’ve saved up enough points you can redeem them for great prizes, like an Apple iPod or a Dewalt drill.
You can participate in programs, manage your points, and monitor your catalog orders all from this Web site.